1. Customer Information Customer information is information concerning a single living individual. It includes information whereby that individual can be identified, such as name, date of birth, residence, telephone number, and other data making possible identification of the specific individual. It includes data that, by comparison with other information, makes possible identification of the specific individual.
2. Purposes of Use of Customer Information Our organization may make use of customer information for the following purposes. (1) For the sake of implementing our responsibilities in cases of sales transactions. (2) For the sake of carrying out after-service in the case of sales transactions. (3) To provide customers with information on special services and new merchandise. (4) For the delivery of such things as notifications and e-mail magazines. In no cases, except the one set forth in 3 below or when customer consent has been obtained previously, will we make use of this information.
3. Entrusting Customer Information to Third-parties Our organization may consign customer information whole or in part within limits required for the achievement of usage purposes.
4. Provision of Customer Information to Third-parties Our organization will not entrust customer information to third parties without previously obtaining customer consent.
6. For further details on customer information Please refer to "Company Name and Contact Address" in the section on the Specified Commercial Transaction Act. We also provide no-delay e-mail contact upon request to the "Enquiries Form" on store homepages.